DIsney Kids Sail Free Promotion Released again

crusinmama06

As always, when I see a kids sail free promotion I post it here at the Fam board. :D

Hope this helps someone. The personal pin that it refers to. I got this email in a normal mailing (nothing special). So check at the Disney direct site to see if they have pins there.

Great news! Kids 17 and under sail FREE on most 7-Night Caribbean Cruises 11/7/09–4/3/10 with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom.Government Taxes and Fees not included.

See Important Details below.

Important Details

Offer applies to new bookings only. Offer applies to stateroom Categories 4–12. The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited. Offer is nontransferable. Must provide PIN at time of booking. Only two bookings/staterooms per PIN. Other special offers, discounts or onboard credits do not apply. See Disney Cruise Line brochure for details and applicable Terms and Conditions.

:( Must be a pin attached. I can't locate the discount. Thats the cruise I have been waiting a discount for.

Sorry. :( I am wondering if it wasn't for Castaway members or something. It wasn't from a TA, it was from Disney directly. But I just went to the Disney booking site and I can't find the promo listed.

Michele,

Have a Disney ship cruise question for you. Do the public restrooms have diaper changing areas? The Princess boards are talking about this since Princess does not. Not a flame war just curious on what ships might have them.

Pin codes are sent out randomly to people both email and snail mail. There is no way to "find" one and no way to know if you will get one. The person who receives the pin code must be traveling with you so if a friend or family member gets one and gives it to you you won't be able to use it unless they are travelling too.

Michele,

Have a Disney ship cruise question for you. Do the public restrooms have diaper changing areas? The Princess boards are talking about this since Princess does not. Not a flame war just curious on what ships might have them.

Jeanne, ya know, I can't remember this now. I used to know it....lol. I think they do because I remember I was surprised that Freedom of the Seas did not back in 2007. But then added them later. But that Magic and Wonder both had them.

That's a good question.

Michele,

If you ignore the general infants do not belong on cruise ships comments that showed up later the general thought is no one notices the lack of changing tables unless they need one.

It is now being speculated that with ships getting larger and the cruise lines courting families the newer ships will have them. That makes the most sense. Disney would be the leader in this since that is very much a family line. They are moving to the West Coast, and with the next generation due to show up in my family in the next few years I think there will be a whole family cruise on one.

Having a port in driving distance makes a cruise very tempting with a wee one.

• 4 weeks later...

They have just opened up the CAT 12(and allowing 4) with the kids sail free from the April and May 10 and 11 night med cruises. 2 adults and 2 kids for about $2000, I sure wish I was able to take my kids out of school, and airfare is usually cheaper in May than July.

Archived