dawn, is monday night football

njsonja

available to watch? maybe in a bar on board? husband wants to know...we'll be going on the repo cruise soon!

thank you!

sonja

I asked this last week on another thread. The response was yes, it was showing in the sports bar, main atrium, and outdoor buffet area. This was on the Pearl, but I would think the sports bar would be a good bet for you. We are sad, because our Cowboys will be showing on NBC and they only show ESPN games. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the game!

Thank goodness Monday Night Football is on the cruise ship!!

My New Orleans Saints play the Atlanta Falcons Monday Nov 2nd. So no Fox? Only ESPN? I'm thinking college and pro games those 2 weekends we are gone...

Kathy

There are too many sports people watch, not to mention hundreds of teams from professional to college sports. While the televisions in the cabin will show the ESPN channel, its the international ESPN channel, not your local feed. Your best hope is that the television at the sports bar, whatever that bar is called, will show your team and game. But its most likely will be tuned to something else....

Your best bet is the Super Bowl or World Series.

What a New Yorker will want to watch is different from what a Los Angeles sports fan will want to watch. Or what a sports fan will want to watch from Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, or Denver.

OP.. if there is, Doug and I will have to have a discussion about this. He said no Mamma Mia for me while we are on the cruise.. so he can't have football.. LOL. Ahhhh.. who am I kidding.. All he would have to do is look at me with his sad, no football watching eyes and I would cave in.. LOL.

I asked this last week on another thread. The response was yes, it was showing in the sports bar, main atrium, and outdoor buffet area. This was on the Pearl, but I would think the sports bar would be a good bet for you. We are sad, because our Cowboys will be showing on NBC and they only show ESPN games. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the game!

Debbie.. Doug is going to their game today and will be in one of their suites. He is "dreading it"..LOL.. but I don't believe that. I think he is going to have a blast. He loves his Cowboys. Me.. I love my Tom Brady.. LOL. I don't care what team he plays on.. If the Cowboys ever got him, I might actually go to their games.. LOL.

There are too many sports people watch, not to mention hundreds of teams from professional to college sports. While the televisions in the cabin will show the ESPN channel, its the international ESPN channel, not your local feed. Your best hope is that the television at the sports bar, whatever that bar is called, will show your team and game. But its most likely will be tuned to something else....

Your best bet is the Super Bowl or World Series.

What a New Yorker will want to watch is different from what a Los Angeles sports fan will want to watch. Or what a sports fan will want to watch from Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, or Denver.

You are correct, international ESPN is what we found on the Gem Oct 4-11 but that did include the Monday night game (Packers versus Vikings). Of course, it was on at 2:00 am with the time difference in Europe, but we still got to watch our dear Packers get beat by old #4 in a purple jersey. OUCH! :rolleyes:

I copied this from another thread. It is from someone who just returned from the Pearl cruise (I think it was Oct. 10).

I saw the MIAMI DOLPHINS (my team) beat the hated JETS on Monday Night Football; it was on a huge screen in the main atrium of the Pearl. It was also on in Deck 6 and in the great outdoors, AFT.

Maybe it was because they sailed out of Miami, but we can still hope. :)

Archived