Any NON-Smoker free cruises

Chris41

Y'all can laugh for now, but we'll see who gets the last laugh! Eventually, slowly but surely, things will turn our way!! I quit 15+ years ago because I was starting to feel like such a social outcast!

They wouldn't be able to generate enough revenue......or fill up the ship for that matter:p

Whoops, Kurbanfan, go back and read the question.

The OP wants to know if there are non-smoker cruises, i.e. smoker's only cruises.

Who knows what kind of income it might generate. I had actually speculated the idea of some businesses that catered to smokers when I was amongst their ranks.

Well since you asked yes there is. You can move to the shore buy a boat and sail to where ever you wish when ever you wish. However you will have to pay taxes to register your boat because one day long ago some one complained about the way things where and that bigger boats got the better slips.

So complain your rights away. This country is doing a very good job of just that.

BTW I am a NON-Smoker!

Whoops, Kurbanfan, go back and read the question.

The OP wants to know if there are non-smoker cruises, i.e. smoker's only cruises.

Who knows what kind of income it might generate. I had actually speculated the idea of some businesses that catered to smokers when I was amongst their ranks.

LOL! I read it right..........every smoker has non smokers in their group/family and vise versa.......it won't work either way....totally non smoking or totally smoking..........

Sorry for the slight OT'ness but I have a question. :D

I leave on the Splendor tomorrow but have been down with a broken leg so a little behind on things (like ummm, packing :o) Can you buy cartons of ciggies on the ship? If not, I guess I'll be making an early morning run for the store!

Sorry for the slight OT'ness but I have a question. :D

I leave on the Splendor tomorrow but have been down with a broken leg so a little behind on things (like ummm, packing :o) Can you buy cartons of ciggies on the ship? If not, I guess I'll be making an early morning run for the store!

Yes you can.........but you will have to wait until it leaves Long Beach.........

LOL! I read it right..........every smoker has non smokers in their group/family and vise versa.......it won't work either way....totally non smoking or totally smoking..........

Well, we know for sure the non-smoking thing doesn't work, the Paradise proved that. And isn't it ironic that it then got transferred into one of the most party prone areas in the US? It is certainly far from pure anymore!:eek:

Now the funny part....I just looked at the title for this thread again without looking at the content of the messege....

"Any NON-smoker free cruises"....

Answer.....

Carnival will still want you to pay for your cruise even if you don't smoke.....:D

I just had to do that.....:p:eek::D

Well, we know for sure the non-smoking thing doesn't work, the Paradise proved that. And isn't it ironic that it then got transferred into one of the most party prone areas in the US? It is certainly far from pure anymore!:eek:

LOL! So true! One of the few remaining party till you puke ships.....been there done that:D

It has been five years since the Paradise was all non-smoking and if asked at that time if states like Pa would have stopped smoking in bars and restaurants back then we would have laughed at the thought. Now it's a reality.

When you gamble you drink when you drink you smoke.....and guess where Carnival gets the money?? Booze and gambling. Smokers don't ask for much they just want to be able to do what they want to do when they want to do it. They can't anymore. But we oblige the non smokers all the time. But for those of us that don't drink, do you think they'll have a non drinking cruise? If any one gets riled about that idea, it's time to get to a 12th step meeting. If the shoe fits.....In the big scope of things how we choose to live our lives is between us and our higher power, not us and some body else. The heck with it, what ever happened to freedom and the right to choose?:rolleyes:

Non smoking indoors on the ships will evolve. Smoking be relagated to the open decks. Just a matter of time.

This is my prediction........

When you gamble you drink when you drink you smoke.....and guess where Carnival gets the money?? Booze and gambling. Smokers don't ask for much they just want to be able to do what they want to do when they want to do it. They can't anymore. But we oblige the non smokers all the time. But for those of us that don't drink, do you think they'll have a non drinking cruise? If any one gets riled about that idea, it's time to get to a 12th step meeting. If the shoe fits.....In the big scope of things how we choose to live our lives is between us and our higher power, not us and some body else. The heck with it, what ever happened to freedom and the right to choose?:rolleyes:

Well let's see........How is Joe Blow who is drinking on my ship harming me physically:confused: The only person he is harming physically is himself.......

Well he could pick a fight with you for no good reason,or fall in to you and knock you down. Drunks can be very dangerous to be around.

Boy is that a stretch.........that could happen if he wasn't drinking:rolleyes:

You can do better then that..........

Archived