Suite Perks

quiltsnh

VIP embarkation, thats it. Sometimes debarkation, or a early number to get off the ship.

Carnival doesnt do suite perks like other cruiselines. sorry.

I didnt know Dream had owner's suites, are you sure its not one of the new categories, OS, ocean suite? (dumb name if you ask me).

owner's suite, that would be totally awesome and enough of a perk to most. A few ships have owners suites. If it is indeed an owner's suite, please take pictures and post them, everyone will want to see them.

We were told by Carnival that the Dream does not have an owners suite.

They also say that if you call and ask about the Owner's Suites on the Fantasy class. (We all know that 6 of the 8 ships in that class have them)

Dave

They also say that if you call and ask about the Owner's Suites on the Fantasy class. (We all know that 6 of the 8 ships in that class have them)

Dave

Thought the Owner's Suites were only on the Fantasy Class ships and no others. Also Cat 12 on the Dream are now called the Grand Suites. I may be wrong but I believe that is a new title for that category of suite. When we booked about a month ago it was a suite, cat 12. Just seen that change this morning. Haven't seen any perks other than size of cabin and priorty embarkation. Suites do have the bathtub which I do not know about other cabins. Owner's Suites are larger but receive the same perks as cat 11 & 12 from what I have read on the board.

Archived