Blue Lagoon Menu on Spirt?

lumofny

Man, we loved the Blue Lagoon on the Spirit a year and a half ago, but the menu was a little different by the time we sailed on the Dawn earlier this year, probably the same as that shown above. I too miss the skins...and the chili. Oh well. I guess instead of eating there 2 dozen times in a week, we'll only eat there a dozen times next time. :-)

I think pex is definitely the exception. I love eating in the Blue Lagoon. Their menu is meant to be a "comfort food" alternative to much of what's offered elsewhere on the ship.

It's often crowded when I pass by, so I will concede that I may be the exception. I guess I have a very different concept of "comfort food." Off the top of my head, the menu seems very similar to the steerage class room service menu. There have been several times that I've felt like ordering something in the room, flipped though the room service menu for the umpteenth time, then gone "meh," and decided I'd much rather clip nose hairs. I suspect that is NCL's goal.

(For the record, I am not one of the usual NCL food complainers. I think almost all of it is quite edible, and sometimes surprisingly good considering their constraints. Even Blue Lagoon is edible, if you're in the mood for a hotdog, hamburger, fried frozen mystery fish, or fried chicken parts.)

It's often crowded when I pass by, so I will concede that I may be the exception. I guess I have a very different concept of "comfort food." Off the top of my head, the menu seems very similar to the steerage class room service menu. There have been several times that I've felt like ordering something in the room, flipped though the room service menu for the umpteenth time, then gone "meh," and decided I'd much rather clip nose hairs. I suspect that is NCL's goal.

(For the record, I am not one of the usual NCL food complainers. I think almost all of it is quite edible, and sometimes surprisingly good considering their constraints. Even Blue Lagoon is edible, if you're in the mood for a hotdog, hamburger, fried frozen mystery fish, or fried chicken parts.)

Are you saying there is a steerage class on NCL????? For the record the suite room service menu is ok--not as good as the items in the Blue Lagoon menu-- I guess the suites are steerage class according to your comments.

BG

Archived