Future cruise credit question?

lauraapp

Read the back, it says non transferable. So, Id guess thats what it means. ... you could try, Id call and ask them myself before I depended on someone here, saying ignore what it says sure you can use it on your friends cruise.

I would call them anyway ... maybe they dont keep track of them by name?? I was told I couldnt use one on a already booked cruise .. . but there are people who sent them in and they got applied anyway, so maybe rather than mail them back to you, they would apply them?

I would also call to make sure...but I think you have to use both. We bought two on the Freedom, but bought one in my name and one in my DH's name. We will either use them on two separate cruises...or if we take the kids we can make the booking so that I am in one cabin and DH is in the other and then use both on the same cruise. (We would trade cabins once we boarded.)

I think the only way you could get vouchers for others was if you booked your next cruise while you were on board. We weren't sure enough about when we would cruise next to do that.

Archived