Great time in Acapulco, Zihuatenejo & Manzanillo!

Cool Breeze Cruiser

Thanks CC for all the advice on these ports. I gained so much info from these boards before we left & while it was harder to find info it really paid off! We just got off the Carnival Spirit yesterday & had the best cruise we have ever had. We enjoyed all the ports but Manzanillo was our favorite! We were surprised! The people there were so friendly & we had the best day we have ever had while on a cruise. And the best part was we dodged Hurricane Rick & had beautiful weather all but one day.

Thanks CC for all the advice on these ports. I gained so much info from these boards before we left & while it was harder to find info it really paid off! We just got off the Carnival Spirit yesterday & had the best cruise we have ever had. We enjoyed all the ports but Manzanillo was our favorite! We were surprised! The people there were so friendly & we had the best day we have ever had while on a cruise. And the best part was we dodged Hurricane Rick & had beautiful weather all but one day.

Yes!! Please tell more! We leave the end of next month!!

Sorry. I started posting on the CC Carnival board under Great Time on Carnival Spirit 10/18/09. I am just about computer illiterate so cannot copy & paste it here & I have written way to much to type twice. Check it out. I will check back here soon though. Hope everybody has a great cruise, I know we did.

Juli

Sorry. I started posting on the CC Carnival board under Great Time on Carnival Spirit 10/18/09. I am just about computer illiterate so cannot copy & paste it here & I have written way to much to type twice. Check it out. I will check back here soon though. Hope everybody has a great cruise, I know we did.

Juli

Hello, very interested in reading your post, but I just went on the CC Board, and could not find your post. Could someone please post a link to the post . . . if they can find it? Thanks so much.

Hey Girlfriend!!!

I just posted about my day in Manzanillo in response to the question about the new pier. We also had a really great cruise on the Spirit. But then, we had awesome tablemates!

Hugs to you and your DH!

Hey Girlfriend!!!

I just posted about my day in Manzanillo in response to the question about the new pier. We also had a really great cruise on the Spirit. But then, we had awesome tablemates!

Hugs to you and your DH!

I want to GO BACK!!!!!! I am like you, I think the Caribbean is much prettier but this was the best trip I think we have ever had! Too much fun! I had to actually cook last night & J.R. did not get 2 or 3 entrees! Miss YA'll too.

Juli

Archived