Anyone cruising March 2010

CrusingJoe

My partner and I will be sailing on the Celebrity Mercury leaving on March 29th from Charleston. This will be our second cruise with Celebrity (9th overall) and love them! Also, we live 30 minutes from the port, so, kind of a no-brainer! This cruise has been selling very well so options for staterooms are already getting low, but there is still availability.

April 4 (almost the end of March), Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas, 7 night Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles. Pied Piper group scheduled to be on board (Allen and I will be part of that group). After a recent price drop the rates are (IMHO) very reasonable. Come join us.

David

I am thinking of doing something for Spring Break since it falls later than the Atlantis Solstice cruise this coming year. I think my Spring break is March 15th - March 20th. I'd be sailing solo probably with an interior cabin to afford it but who knows what the future holds! Have two in January so this would be a last minute booking if I did it. :cool:

Planning on 3/14/10 cruise out of Valpariso, Chile to Ft. Lauderdale on Celebrity. Looking for a roomie.

Best of luck in finding a roomie so you could join us on the Infinity on 3/14/2010...

• 1 month later...
April 4 (almost the end of March), Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas, 7 night Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles. Pied Piper group scheduled to be on board (Allen and I will be part of that group). After a recent price drop the rates are (IMHO) very reasonable. Come join us.

David

Were doing the same cruise but on March 21, 2010. great price. I can't go on the April 4th cruise, work. We have been and a couple of cruise that Pied Piper has been on and enjoyed meeting everyone at the FOD partys.

I'm thinking of booking their post Thanksgiving cruise out of FLL in November 2010

Joe

I'm thinking of crusing sometime end of March 2010 and wanted to see who else maybe crusing, when on what line and what ship?

My partner Bob and I are booked on the Coral Princess cruise departing Los Angeles on March 7th via the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale.

Archived