Anyone cruising March 2010

CrusingJoe

There was about 10 people who showed up to FOD consistently but there were way more FOD onboard. A lot of them when met in the disco had no clue what FOD was and as a result the numbers in attendance grew by the end of the cruise so that the Star Bar was a hopping place! :)

On HAL, they listed FOD as "GLBT Get Togethers". You'd think that would get away from the problem of folks, particularly the younger ones, not knowing what FOD is. That said, I met a couple that didn't show at the GLBT meets. They had been looking for "FOD" and it wasn't listed. They were from Germany and their English was limited. Not sure what the German equivalent of GLBT is. :confused:

On HAL, they listed FOD as "GLBT Get Togethers". You'd think that would get away from the problem of folks, particularly the younger ones, not knowing what FOD is. That said, I met a couple that didn't show at the GLBT meets. They had been looking for "FOD" and it wasn't listed. They were from Germany and their English was limited. Not sure what the German equivalent of GLBT is. :confused:

NCL does it as "Friends of Dorothy (GLBT)". The younger folks were just cruising the bar, which was harder to do considering there was only one entrance and exit from it. :cool: Can't wait to get back onboard again and some wonderful girls I met onboard (actually on here first) are pondering doing the cruise again too! Here's hoping that they do! It'd be a reunion already!!! :D

The parntner and I along with a couple of friends will be cruising on the Island princess out of acapulco on March 20 for a full transit of the Panama Canal.

My partner & I are also cruising on this ship. Hope to see you there! Hey join us over at our Roll Call

My Partner John and I will be on this cruise 3/12/10. Some friends of ours, a male couple, may also be joining us. We cruise often with NCL and enjoy the flexibility. This will be our longest cruise and looking forward to the time away.

Kevin.

Finally someone else ... woohoo. Looking forward to meeting.

Paddy Anne,

You and Mary are on the wrong boat!

Luv yas!

Carl and Brett

HEY!!!!!! We love you too. E-mail me.

When the heck are you coming to Toronto so Mary can cook you up a nice dinner. Hey did you hear we got WORLD pride. Dam how big is that.. YOu guys should come for that :D

cheers,

PAddy Anne

• 2 weeks later...
We're on the Oosterdam on March 13th to Mexico.

I do know of at least one gay person/couple from this board that's on the Roll Call...

Hi there ,

Thanks for sharing the pics , very nice indeed . Looks like you had a lot of luggage so I was wondering how long the cruise was . We usually just take a small suitcase each and that covers 2/3 formal nights on a 7-10 day cruise. Were you doing a repositioning cruise ?

There will be a handful of us on the Carnival Liberty 3/06/10 sailing from Miami... some of us working and some of us playing, then we all move to the NCL Pearl for the 3/13/10 sailing from Miami, the 20th-28th we'll be in Orlando. It's a March Break Extravaganza!

Hope to meet some of you onboard!

SkyGuy - Switch your plans and come over to the Jewel. It'll be a much better time. :D You sure do love to travel when the weather isn't so warm up in Canada! Hope your country gets some more medals soon too. Bon voyage x 2 and have a great time!

ALL - So that leads me to ask... anyone going on the SPRING BREAK trip on the Jewel on March 14, 2010? :) PLENTY of room still!

My Partner and I will be joining you on this trip. Bob here and my partner is Barry. hope to run into you onboard. :)

Oh I hope so! That would be nice. I am bringing my best friend Charlotte, she has never cruised before. Look for the bearish looking guy with a tall African American girl....can't miss us. :D

Oh I hope so! That would be nice. I am bringing my best friend Charlotte, she has never cruised before. Look for the bearish looking guy with a tall African American girl....can't miss us. :D

Ok, will do, You'll probably find Barry and I at eiher Michaels Club or the Martini Bar before the late seating dinner. :D

Archived