WiFi in FLL Airport

WendyVF

I've read somewhere that there is free WiFi in the Ft. Lauderdale airport but can't confirm it. Does anyone know for sure? We've got a long wait for our flight and will lug two laptops for entertainment if this is the case.

Thanks!

I've read somewhere that there is free WiFi in the Ft. Lauderdale airport but can't confirm it. Does anyone know for sure? We've got a long wait for our flight and will lug two laptops for entertainment if this is the case.

Thanks!

Yes, you will have free wifi in Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Thanks!

Yes, and it works well too. The only prob you might have is finding a seat with an electrical outlet close by :cool:

I checked it out when we landed yesterday. The Southwest terminal has a bunch of round seating sections with outlets at each seat. I'll try to remember to throw my powerstrip in my carry on when we pack up.

It is quite free, but as was stated before...electrical outlets are few and far between

I guess I got lucky by sitting by an outlet !! :)

Just in case anybody is headed to San Diego, Portland, Las Vegas, or Vancouver, the wifi is free in those airports too !! Let us hope more cities jump on that bandwagon too.

Archived