Cruise Directors

cruiseawaits

Do not believe everything you read. We just got off Carnival Splendor on Sunday and for our cruise Oct 18-25, the Cruise Director was Stephanie Meads. She said she was filling in for Goose, who hurt his knee? She too left the Splendor on Sunday to go to the Legend. She is a new CD by the way...

Do not believe everything you read. We just got off Carnival Splendor on Sunday and for our cruise Oct 18-25, the Cruise Director was Stephanie Meads. She said she was filling in for Goose, who hurt his knee? She too left the Splendor on Sunday to go to the Legend. She is a new CD by the way...

Stephanie is a doll. She was John Heald's ACD on the Splendor in the Med and on the TA. Anyone who can keep up with John can manage a measly 3500 passengers...

She's currently a floater with no ship assigned but filling in where she's needed.

I'd love to sail with her again. I think she's great!!

:)

As has been said, the schedule for 2010 is not out yet. John Heald has mentioned a few times that it is in the stages of being finalized and as soon as it is available he is going to post it to his blog. Keep an eye out there. I'm very curious to know who we're going to have for our 2 cruises next year as well.

Stephanie is a doll. She was John Heald's ACD on the Splendor in the Med and on the TA. Anyone who can keep up with John can manage a measly 3500 passengers...

She's currently a floater with no ship assigned but filling in where she's needed.

I'd love to sail with her again. I think she's great!!

:)

We were on the Splendor on the 10-18 sailing and did not care for Stephanie. She just didn't seem to be too enthusiastic, and perhaps filling in for someone was the reason why.

We were on the Splendor on the 10-18 sailing and did not care for Stephanie. She just didn't seem to be too enthusiastic, and perhaps filling in for someone was the reason why.

We were on the splendor oct 11 and we did not care for Stephanie either.

How was Karl Bird as a CD? He's listed for my sailing on the Victory, but I haven't heard anything about him?

We just got off a four-day on the Imagination with "Karl with a K" and thought he was very good. He was everywhere! Very funny, and an excellent singer too!

Archived