laundry special question

kosoffj

Hmm...I said somewhat because I did not notice if any one mentioned the limit. I may have missed that answer...mainly because I am a casual lurker and poster here...do not take this quite as seriously as some of you seem to do' date=' so hang me my my toes. ugh! No wonder the OP was hesitant to ask the question.[/quote']

actually I did this to see if you would think its a negative answer. Sometimes its in the mind of the beholder. How in the world you would think this is a flame or a negative answer is beyond me.

that is the cruise we will be on, i know it's offered once i was just curious if it was offered 2 times since it is 9 nights. i also wanted to know if it was offered on our 5 night leg, we are doing a b2b

i think we'll probably have to wait for someone to come back from this specific cruise and i don;t believe it's started yet :)

actually I did this to see if you would think its a negative answer. Sometimes its in the mind of the beholder. How in the world you would think this is a flame or a negative answer is beyond me.

So you like playing games with posters? You just said you purposely did this to see if I'd see it as negative. Then you wonder why I did? Frankly what you just admitted to doing is beyond me!

Archived