Another Newbie

Ding-me2

Hello to all,

I'm very new to posting so hope I do it right, even though my family and I have cruised before I wish we had the wealth of information Cruise Critic and the members provide back then.

We are sailing on Sun Princess 11th January 2010 and are getting very excited, we are going to wave to everyone on the ship when she is in Adelaide next Saturday.

I'm sure I'll have alot of questions to ask between now and 11th January.

Pauline. :)

Hello to all,

I'm very new to posting so hope I do it right, even though my family and I have cruised before I wish we had the wealth of information Cruise Critic and the members provide back then.

We are sailing on Sun Princess 11th January 2010 and are getting very excited, we are going to wave to everyone on the ship when she is in Adelaide next Saturday.

Welcome Pauline, you will love the Sun Princess, I spent 30 days on her in June. You will have a fantastic time.

You don't have too long to wait until January, its just round the corner :D

I love to see the ships in port, I am sure the cruisers on the Sun Princess on Saturday would be happy to see someone wave them off. That is the best part, sailaway, provided I am ON the ship.

Linda

Hello to all,

Welcome Pauline, I stumbled upon here just before my first cruise in Jan 09, I was so excited to be finally cruising but knew nothing, the travel agent was vague :rolleyes: and couldn't answer all my questions...but the cc's on here were fabulous :) they were friendly, informative and fun and hyped me up even more to looking forward to my first cruise, I learnt heaps from them and I must say they were right...they warned me that I would become addicted :p yes we're cruising on the Jewel this New Years Eve :D Nett.

Pauline, BIG WELCOME to you....

... we are also in Adelaide, we were on the Sun princess for 21 days to Asia last year, you will have a wonderful time...you will find everyone on here

very helpful and friendly... lots of great info...

S&D

Archived