Shuttle Bus Prices??

Hi Jo,

I don't know about Palma, but in Barceloma the HOHO bus leaves right outside the cruise terminal so you can go around town with that. We had a great time last year using it and then down Las Ramblas and through the Gothic Quarter and back to the ship.

Berwyn

I don't think they do a shuttle in Palma (unless things have changed since we were there) I think there are buses from outside the terminal that go into town or if you're fit you can walk it along the harbour front...you can see the cathedral from the cruise terminal.

I don't think they do a shuttle in Palma (unless things have changed since we were there) I think there are buses from outside the terminal that go into town or if you're fit you can walk it along the harbour front...you can see the cathedral from the cruise terminal.

Hi Jenny,

There is no way I can walk to town from the terminal in Palma. We will catch the bus.

Berwyn

Thank you all. I assumed they would run shuttles to the closest point to pick up other transport as P&O do, but that there would be a charge. I have also read on here about people getting shuttles in Barcelona for example to the bottom of Las Ramblas, are these run by the port then rather than by Thomson??

At the port entrance at Palma there is a bus stop where you can catch the Linea 1 bus which will take you into the centre of Palma. If you are ok with walking it's quite possible to walk into the old town and cathedral area - it's a level 40 minute (ish) stroll around the bay .

We did use the shuttle from the port to the bottom of Las Ramblas in Barcelona. Although it's not that far - you can almost see where the drop-off is - it's a bit tortuous getting out of the port complex and probably safer to get the shuttle. I can't find a shuttle bus charge on our onboard account for Barcelona so perhaps it's a free one.

When we were in Barcelona last week on Destiny we were docked right at the Terminal near the World Trade Center. This is a 5 minute walk to Las Ramblas or you can take the Hop Hop Hop Off bus. There was a Tourist Information booth in the Terminal that can give further information. Bigger ships dock at piers that are further away where there is a need for a shuttle.

I hope that helps.

Eddie

Archived