Music questions....

Blackpink

Hello All,

I will be on the Carnival Sensation November 29th and I was wondering what kind of music can we expect. Me and my girls like to dance to more of a r&b/hiphop/pop type vibe. Will we be able to find that at least in the clubs?

One more: Should I bring a Cd player for our room? We all like to get dressed etc. with music playing. I read that there are music channels on the TV, is this the case?

In my opinion the music onboard carnival is room for improvement. I know alot of people could care less but every cruise with Carnival I have been on the music was down right terrible in the disco. Some songs we 3-5 years old and they were playing it like a new release. We sail on Saturday aboard the Inspiration, I sure hope we have some new releases or maybe I will let the DJ bottow my ipod :)

This has been my only complaint over the years about Carnival so if thats all that goes wrong I am in for a great trip!

If the disco doesn't have the music to your liking....try the Cover Band that will be playing in the lounge (middle of the Promenade).

These cover bands are usually very good and play a variety of music.

I was thinking about the age of the music played "as if it was new"...well most of the employees don't come from the states, so by the time we are "done" with it they are hearing it overseas. So, to them it is new. I enjoyed the music on the lido, and that was about all I listened to, sometimes it was so crowded in some areas with people that the cacophony of sound was overwhelming, and I just went back to my cabin. If I was driving to port this time, I would bring the CD player!

Archived