Chair hogs

jburke1566

I always do what I need to do first. Have breakfeast, use the restroom, etc. and then get a chair. When I leave my chair I take all my belongings with me and then I find another chair when I return.

I never use the pool but I guess people do leave their belongings in the chair when they get in the pool or hot tub. Maybe there should be a sign on the chair that say "I am in the pool"

There seems to be so much discussion about the dreaded CHOG beast.Actually the RULES concerning the use of deck chairs (property of Carnival Cruise Line--not the CHOG) is very simple : There is to be no saving of seats on deck or in the showroom.If a BUTT is occupying the seat then it is in use and not available. If no BUTT is occupying the seat then it is available.

I just love the excuse I was just in the bathroom ----for 3 Hours???? If you truely were then I would assume your BUTT was occupying another seat!!!!!

Messing with the CHOGS is one fun activity and as of yet no surcharge to enjoy it.

The chair hog stuff is Bull S__t. We get up early find a couple of chairs. Have a cup of coffee and bring breakfast back to our chair location. After a while we take a deck walk. Should our walk be limited because others did not care to find chairs early? The 30 minute stuff is bogus. Suck it up lazy losers. I sometimes go back to the cabin and take s__ts more than 30 minutes.:cool:

The chair hog stuff is Bull S__t. We get up early find a couple of chairs. Have a cup of coffee and bring breakfast back to our chair location. After a while we take a deck walk. Should our walk be limited because others did not care to find chairs early? The 30 minute stuff is bogus. Suck it up lazy losers. I sometimes go back to the cabin and take s__ts more than 30 minutes.:cool:

Now don't get upset if some good hearted person finds your property you save your chair with and turns it in to Lost and Found.

There are some really nice people on these ships that will be happy to help;)

Don't understand the whole chair hogs thing. Why would you want to sit right at the pool where kids are splashing and squealing and there are a couple of louts in the the hot tubs drinking and smoking cigars and in general just being obnoxious. I think it is much nicer to sit on one of the upper decks (still poolside without all the "extra noise") JMO.;)

So do I understand correctly that you can go to the buffet and bring your food back to your chair....becs if that were the case, I could go get a plate....then DH could go.

Yes we do this all the time.....usually 2 in our group will go get us burgers or sandwiches and bring them back to us......we always have at least one person stay with the chairs......

Archived