Which Tour in Panama - Monkey Watch or Rainforest Nature and Wildlife Hike?

Rob&Nancy

I waited 10 days, and had no responses (despite many views!) in the Panama Canal section of the boards. I hope someone who has cruised to Panama with Celebrity can answer this one!

Monkey Watch or Rainforest Nature and Wildlife Hike

We are debating which tour to do in Panama. We have done the tour of the Canal and would like to see more of Panama. The Rainforest Walk is through San Lorenzo National Park, the Monkey Watch looks interesting, but states a 90 minute bus ride each way.

If anyone has done either of these, please let me know how it went, and if the Monkey Watch is worth the drive!

Thanks!

I waited 10 days, and had no responses (despite many views!) in the Panama Canal section of the boards. I hope someone who has cruised to Panama with Celebrity can answer this one!

Monkey Watch or Rainforest Nature and Wildlife Hike

We are debating which tour to do in Panama. We have done the tour of the Canal and would like to see more of Panama. The Rainforest Walk is through San Lorenzo National Park, the Monkey Watch looks interesting, but states a 90 minute bus ride each way.

If anyone has done either of these, please let me know how it went, and if the Monkey Watch is worth the drive!

Thanks!

We did the rainforest hike, it also had a boat ride. The walk was nice, saw quite a bit of wildlife. The boat ride was VERY HOT and frankly pretty repetitive unless you are an avid bird watcher. But we enjoyed the hike. The end of the tour was a visit to the Gatun locks which we really enjoyed so I'm not sure if this is the same tour or not. We wound up at Colon where we met up with the ship.

I know nothing about the Monkey Watch tour.

Archived