Carnival Dream

onecruise

Hello, I am new to this whole thing, I was just curious as to who was going to be on the Carnival Dream Jan 9, 2010.

We have a group of 6 going. Me, hubby, brother, sis-in-law, hubby's best friend and wife.

we are all early 30's, four have cruised before, me and my hubby have not. Any tips???

Hello, I am new to this whole thing, I was just curious as to who was going to be on the Carnival Dream Jan 9, 2010.

We have a group of 6 going. Me, hubby, brother, sis-in-law, hubby's best friend and wife.

we are all early 30's, four have cruised before, me and my hubby have not. Any tips???

Welcome to Cruise Critic! You can find a thread specifically for the 1/9/10 sailing of the Carnival Dream right over here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=802317

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the wonderful world of cruising! My advice is to read these boards, take notes, and ask questions. Most people on here were first time cruisers just like you at some point and are more than happy to share tips they learned over the years.

Any tips???

1) Don't overpack.

2) If you need anything, ask! Your cabin steward and waitstaff aren't mind readers, so let them know what you require (politely of course).

3) You can have more than one serving of anything. If you like an appetizer, get another. There is no quota per person.

4) Don't be afraid to just relax. Doing the sea-day activities is not mandatory. You're not missing out on getting your money's worth by just unwinding.

5) Be patient. There are a couple thousand other passengers on board. If you have to wait in line at times, take it in stride.

6) Go with an open mind and just have fun.

Welcome and *WARNING*

WARNING once you do it you may never go back...!

It can and is addicting. Each Ship Trip is so different from the last one taken..:cool:

Like as in Life and love. It is what you make of it.!

Hi - We are also on that cruise. Come and join us on the Roll Call. My best advice has already been given to you - don't overpack. I now bring one pair of black pants for dinners and seven different tops. Works great for me. Hope to see you at the meet and greet. Welcome aboard!

I'll be on Dream's January 9th cruise and can't wait. Check out our Roll Call Board and "chat" with others that will be cruising with us. Tammy

Archived