Appropriate Clothing when walking around ship (daytime)

dual

[quote name='dual']you hit the nail on the head here for me - as I am the original poster I should have probably worded my question a bit better - I guess I wanted to know what is deemed suitable as a "cover-up". :)

I too wear my sarong tied across my chest thus covering my bikini fully - but yes its a little "sheer" so I was wondering whether that was appropriate inside the ship.

I think I will be inclined to wear some sort of loose sundress over my bikini when walking back inside the ship rather than my sarong.

Many thanks[/quote]

If you feel comfortable go for it. The ship might be a bit cold, so factor that in. I am convinced people find falult with what they are no longer capble of doing. I am busy battling Mother Nature so I need more than a bikini and a sheer sarong to assist in the war, away from the pool. I might not feel confident enough to do it. Some who don't is simply because they can't and rightfully so;)

Just a suggestion;

Victoria's secret sells some coverups that have a shelf bra (without the underwire) built in. I love the ones that are like halter tops because they cover enough to be a real sundress. That way I can slip off my bikini on excursions or in a bathroom and not get the coverup all wet and be ready for other activities.

But. . . I could care less where someone wears their swimsuit.

Monica

Archived