Cruise lists only suite GTE

CanWeGoYet?

I've noticed on the Eastern Caribbean cruise I've booked, a travel site I use to follow prices only lists guarantee suites for booking. Just wondering why Carnival would offer this category only. If a suite is available, why not list it's location and be able to book it at a higher rate. Would this mean all suites are currently booked and they are wanting to keep their options open in case of cancellations?

I've noticed on the Eastern Caribbean cruise I've booked, a travel site I use to follow prices only lists guarantee suites for booking. Just wondering why Carnival would offer this category only. If a suite is available, why not list it's location and be able to book it at a higher rate. Would this mean all suites are currently booked and they are wanting to keep their options open in case of cancellations?

If I understand you, you are not looking at the Carnival web site. Most online sites list the cheapest cabin prices to get you interested. Once you call and actually talk to them they will try to up-sale you to higher priced cabins. I would suggest that you take a look at the Carnival site or call a PVP direct to see what other options that you may have.

Archived