we changed our cruise and got a big deal £££££££££

choc56uk

we originally had a cruise for 10 nights booked......for next may whaich was costing us £2092....

we decieded to cancel and go later next yr...december 2010....

we got a good deal on a guarantee balcony ......7 night cruise west carib

we had already paid £200 total deposit....plus there was another 100£ deduction pp on this cruise .....some re launch sale.....

so the final price to pay ...total = £527.00!!!!! for a balcony and thats not each......that includes the £35 pp for admin fees......

we originally had a cruise for 10 nights booked......for next may whaich was costing us £2092....

we decieded to cancel and go later next yr...december 2010....

we got a good deal on a guarantee balcony ......7 night cruise west carib

we had already paid £200 total deposit....plus there was another 100£ deduction pp on this cruise .....some re launch sale.....

so the final price to pay ...total = £527.00!!!!! for a balcony and thats not each......that includes the £35 pp for admin fees......

So what was the original cruise and the new one ?

Did you book direct with RCCL ?

Not sure how you only got charged £35 when it should have been £75pp - but well done !!

jj........

So what was the original cruise and the new one ?

Did you book direct with RCCL ?

Not sure how you only got charged £35 when it should have been £75pp - but well done !! *******

aha...thats because we booked the cruise in may 2009....pre price increase in june......if by any chance we have to change again.....we will have to pay the 75£

old cruise was 10 nights on an aft abin....16april 2010....jewel..

new one 5 dec 2010.....liberty.......of ...the seas....

yes we booked direct......

[

old cruise was 10 nights on an aft abin....16april 2010....jewel..

new one 5 dec 2010.....liberty.......of ...the seas....

Did you book the balcony guarantee??

My calculations tell me that if I book the balcony guarantee, pay the deposit for two, subtract the diamond discount, the cruise is almost paid for!!! :) :)

Why am I not doing it??

Did you book the balcony guarantee??

My calculations tell me that if I book the balcony guarantee, pay the deposit for two, subtract the diamond discount, the cruise is almost paid for!!! :) :)

Why am I not doing it??

yes i did book the balc guar!!!!

i know cheap eh??????? SAD THING IS OUR FLIGHTS WILL COST A LOT MORE ....BUT I DONT CARE......ITS STILL A CHEAP CRUISE....

HI i will be intrested to see how much you get flights for we have looked at booking cruise only an finding our own flights but by time you add them on plus night in hotel it works out more and then you usally get awful flights with changes not direct (if you want cheap ones). we just booked 12 night cruise next year (balcony) plus 2 nights in newyork flights from birminham which is local for us for £1075 each with our diamond discount i think thats real good deal

HI i will be intrested to see how much you get flights for we have looked at booking cruise only an finding our own flights but by time you add them on plus night in hotel it works out more and then you usally get awful flights with changes not direct (if you want cheap ones). we just booked 12 night cruise next year (balcony) plus 2 nights in newyork flights from birminham which is local for us for £1075 each with our diamond discount i think thats real good deal

oh yeah i guess we will be paying at least 490£ each for a flight.....not much change out of 500 anyway.....thats the killer !!!!:(

we did the explorer this year....in april and we got good flights then from m/c to newark....for about 380 each with continental.....booked as soon as thy come out....i think thats the best way....

we have in the past sailed at thanksgiving time but then we learned the flights are more expensive.....so thats why we chose december.....and got the good deal.....

Archived