freedom class and voyager class difference?

carol459

we are diamond plus......this will b our 1st freedom class ship

indepenance ta 11/23........wonder what the things that we will like and what is different. we have been on voyager class many times

thanks

carol

A great Diamond Lounge for drinks with a great view:) A very nice place to sit and read, relax during the day or drinks pre dinner with an outside area as well

Huh? I've always had the plexiglass balconies on all my Voyager class ships! The Freedom class has the wonderful Diamond Lounge with its wall of glass and all the amenities of the CL. The Promenade is longer. There is the flow-rider and the kid's water park area. There is a separte pizza place called Sorrento's, as well as the Promenade Cafe.

Huh? I've always had the plexiglass balconies on all my Voyager class ships! The Freedom class has the wonderful Diamond Lounge with its wall of glass and all the amenities of the CL. The Promenade is longer. There is the flow-rider and the kid's water park area. There is a separte pizza place called Sorrento's, as well as the Promenade Cafe.

The Freedom class balconies are pretty much the same as the 2nd generation Voyager class balconies, except on the freedom class the dividers slide instead of swing. The first generation Voyager class, Voyager, Adventure and Explorer, the balconies were built into the hull and gave a cave like feeling

All Freedom Class ships have 2 cantilevered whirlpools in the solarium that jet out past the side of the ship, H2O Zone (kids waterpark), flat screen televisions in all staterooms, 1 Flowrider surf simulator on the sports deck, Full size Everlast Boxing Ring in Fitness Center, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Shop in Royal Promenade, Chops Grill (also on some Voyager Class ships), a new larger Photo Gallery & Shop area, and the On Air Club. Did I miss anything?

The Freedom Class of ships are larger and roomier then then the Voyager Class. Depending on what size of ship you like, if you liked the Voyager Class then you'll probably love the Freedom Class. As stated above, certain areas have been enlarged to add more room, such as the Photo Gallery & Shop area. Also new venues have been added such as On Air Club (singing anyone?).

Archived