Is it just me?

lipoppop

I reloged in and went to the user cp to reset the avatar. When I got there I could not see the graphics only the words describing the avatars. So except for Heather nobody can see the standard avatars, only the custom ones.

That is so weird! Now I'm thinking you don't believe me but I can see all of them (except one doesn't have one). But lipoppop yours looks like a porthole with water in it, right? and CruiseJunky is 2 fishies kissing. CruisingJake doesn't have one and ElmoreJJ's is a fish on the phone. The others are custom.

I did notice on a couple of other threads that there are a few with a red "x" and it says soandso's avatar. So evidently I don't get absolutely all of them.

It makes no sense. I'm on broadband, but I don't see how that would have anything to do with it. Also I "allow signatures", but again I can't think of why that would matter.

That is so weird! Now I'm thinking you don't believe me but I can see all of them (except one doesn't have one). But lipoppop yours looks like a porthole with water in it, right? and CruiseJunky is 2 fishies kissing. CruisingJake doesn't have one and ElmoreJJ's is a fish on the phone. The others are custom.

I did notice on a couple of other threads that there are a few with a red "x" and it says soandso's avatar. So evidently I don't get absolutely all of them.

It makes no sense. I'm on broadband, but I don't see how that would have anything to do with it. Also I "allow signatures", but again I can't think of why that would matter.

Heather you are right on. Mine is supposed to be a porthole with water. I don't see a common thread. So maybe it will go away. I am sure however that it is at the cruise critic end because of the words that appear instead of the avatar. If it was an internet or my computer setting I wouldn't see the words.

Same for me. I can't see 1,2,4,,9.

I just selected and uploaded my avatar today. In the past few days, I've also wanted to start a new thread but have been unable to do so, Instead, I 've been getting a white screen instead once I press submit. Replies to thread are OK however, funny.

I thought it was because I had a web link to my pic web site so I chose to add in my signature.

Archived