Question on 'Your Time Seating'

Lizzzie35

We are "confirmed" for late night seating but I just found out about the Your Time Seating and would love to switch. I thought I came across a page on Carnival's site on changing it but wanted to check with DH first. Now I can't find it!!

Also, seating isn't guaranteed until you embark, correct?? So, if I were to switch, I'm not guaranteed, right? So if we were to switch to the your time seating, there is still a chance that we won't get it and then be put into the early seating, right?

TIA for the help :)

Is your booking directly with Carnival or though a TA? If direct with Carnival you can change it on the Carnival website.

Go to Carnival.com. Then click My Cruise (log in if needed).

Click Manage Bookings then Modify Booking.

Under Preferences will be you dining time. Click Edit and change it.

:)

And you are correct about being guaranteed. Your "request" for late seating is "confirmed" right now. If you change it your request for Your Time will be confirmed but not guaranteed as well.

Looking at your sailing early is waitlisted and late and Your Time are available so likely you will get Your Time if that's what you want.

Early is the most popular so its very unlikely you would get it if you asked for anything else... Iv gotten late dining twice by booking very late, 3 or 4 days before the cruise, but never the other way around. Early is the only one they sometimes dont give you as far as I know.

I just booked my first cruise today and really wanted Anytime Dining. My PVP checked and said there were 10 anytime dining spots left on my sailing and he said since I booked through a PVP it is guaranteed but not necessarily so if booked on the website.

Archived