Radiance...Alaska 2010...May Not happen???

BILL-WI

There are numerous reports of "disappearing reservations" (all occurred last night) from people with reservation on Radiance of the Seas for the 2010 Alaska season. In checking further, I have found there are no longer any Radiance of the Seas Alaska cruises listed for the 2010 season!!! NONE for the whole season!:eek::eek:

Not good!:( In time, we will find out what is going on!

Anyone know anything about this??

BILL

I'm going to hope you're wrong, Bill, but...

Right now I can't even get into the Royal Caribbean site to check on my reservation. Says they're enhancing their site.

I just want to thank you for making me want to check my cruisetour reservation today on an hourly basis... :rolleyes:

My question - where have you seen "numerous reports"? My roll call is extremely quiet, so perhaps it's somewhere else?

I'm going to hope you're wrong, Bill, but...

Right now I can't even get into the Royal Caribbean site to check on my reservation. Says they're enhancing their site.

I just want to thank you for making me want to check my cruisetour reservation today on an hourly basis... :rolleyes:

My question - where have you seen "numerous reports"? My roll call is extremely quiet, so perhaps it's somewhere else?

I looked at other roll calls and there are reports on them too!

I just checked the RCCL site and there are no cruises listed for any ship, for the 2010 Alaska season...

I hope it is just another RCCL web site snafu!!!:(:confused:

BILL

"Alaska" isn't even a choice on the destination menu anymore. Go to "Plan a Cruise" then hit "Destinations" and no Alaska? I wonder if RC decided to cancel AK from their destinations. Seems like that would upset a bunch of people who have cruises booked for 2010.

Let's just hope that they are updating the 2010 Alaska site. I am not going to panic YET:eek:. I have already made air reservations, and can not afford to change them. Since they are offering a 5% discount until Dec. 31 for any excursions booked, maybe they were getting over loaded with requests. Hopefully, someone will let us know what is going on before too long. I will definitely keep checking my reservation with RCCL and this board.

My August 6th sailing is showing up fine now. When I was doing some research on the site earlier this week, Alaska Cruisetour itineraries weren't showing up when you searched for them. There was also an error whenever I searched for "Cruisetour only." My guess is that they were fixing that problem.

YES....I am still going to Alaska!!!

Cruise shows up in "My Cruises" Yes!:)

Cruise shows up on the web site...YES!:)

Passed my RCCL induced stress test...YES!:)

RCCL web site is the best...NOPE!!!:o:D

BILL

Hey martha we meet up again. Yesterday after reading discussions about Alaska not showing up, I checked and saw the samething. Now it is being shown again as Martha said.

Bill and everyone who are going, hooray your still going or as a friend on our last cruise said, Yippee Skippee. RCL site and CC must have been going thru a maintenance or something, I had to refresh the site and re enter it back in my favorites. Today couldn't access CC til 1 hr ago.

Gay

• 1 month later...
We're booked on the July 30th sailing of the Radiance. Anybody else? What are the best excursions?

Thanks for any info!:D

For excursions - check out the Alaska board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55 it was very helpful when we were planning ours. What is best really depends on your activity level and what you want to see.

Archived