Meet n Mingle for Oasis Viewing on Friday

I was at the Oasis event at the park in Dania. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. I took a few short videos, but the first video is of the "Main Event". This video ends abrubtly when I fell off the "sand cliff". I quickly recovered. The continuation is currently being uploaded to YouTube now. I will add the link when it is available.

I enjoyed your videos. Thanks for posting them. I like seeing the event from various viewpoints and I just love hearing Oasis blast her horn! It's a very majestic sound.

Thanks to all who took pictures and videos and posted them. What an awsome sight that must have been. I have never given much thought to cruising some of these larger ships HOWEVER this one has captured me. It is not a way to visit an island it is an DESTINATION SHIP. I don't think you would need to visit any island since the ship is the destination itself for me. Might have to take a ride on this one.

We disembarked the Majesty on Friday and drove over to Ft Lauderdale hoping to watch her come in ( the rumor on our ship was 9:30AM)...but we arrived at 9:15 and she was already docked. We walked over to the 17th street bridge after parking in Publix.There were still a few people there and it was amazing to see even from that distance.

Heres one of our shots

super pictures,

thank you for the info, I guess I will be on the publix parkinglot on the 12th.

can't wait to sail on her !!!!!!

DH and I were on the HAL Zuiderdam, in Ft Evergaldes on our disembarkation morning after a fabulous 10-day Panama Canal cruise. What a delight it was when we opened our drapes and went out on our balcony and saw her sailing into port. We saw all the boats spraying the water and saw all the helicopters overhead. What a great way to end our cruise with such a surprise (as I thought swhe was scheduled to come in on the 11th - but now read about the 2 day delay).

She is huge!

Archived