what restaurants have a surcharge?

angel 77

So you would be able to order breakfast any time in the room?

I remember on both of my previous cruises (1 in the 80's on NCL and 1 in the 90's on Royal Carribean) the room service food was THE ABSOLUTE WORSE FOOD I had ever tasted! Seriously. They could not even get a club sandwich to taste right. I never understood that. I tried it a second day, thinking someone must have messed it up somehow before, and it was nasty! What experiences have you had with the room service lately for you pro-cruisers?

What is it with club sandwiches and the cruise industry?!? Seriously, when I was on the Star in 2008, I ordered a club sandwich and it too was HORRIBLE:eek:! I do not know how they could call it a club sandwich because it didn't even resemble a club!

I do hope room service it a bit better on the Epic. Room service on the Star was hit and miss. Great BLT but hot dog (especially the bun) was YUCK and the chips were cheap and stale. Blue Lagoon's food and menu was MUCH better:)!

What is it with club sandwiches and the cruise industry?!? Seriously, when I was on the Star in 2008, I ordered a club sandwich and it too was HORRIBLE:eek:! I do not know how they could call it a club sandwich because it didn't even resemble a club!

I do hope room service it a bit better on the Epic. Room service on the Star was hit and miss. Great BLT but hot dog (especially the bun) was YUCK and the chips were cheap and stale. Blue Lagoon's food and menu was MUCH better:)!

Well this is not sounding too hopeful! :(

• 4 weeks later...
Nope, both O'sheehan's and room service are included in the base fare, no extra cost in involved. :)

That'll be great! I wonder if the food is just like the blue lagoon on all their other ships or if they will change things up a bit :) That travel website must have the wrong information. If I could post on here I would but we are not allowed to post links on here to travel websites.

Archived