Spa Cafe on Infinity

Mrs007

I am trying to find what is actually offered in the Spa Cafe. The Celebrity website says it serves lunch and dinner alternatives. Can someone tell me what they serve? Also, is there a cost? Do they have breakfast items as well?

I appreciate any info. Thanks!

We've gone there often for lunch, they have lighter alternatives, I believe most of them (if not all) are cold - can't remember anything hot? Things like poached salmon, curried chicken, marinated vegetables, all appropriately accompanied with say, cous cous, rice, etc.

I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong about this but I don't think it serves dinner - just breakfast and lunch. They have lighter items for breakfast - yogurt parfaits, fruit, lighter dish that are more health conscious served buffet style (self serve). I think I remember lunch there are some dessert choices there too. It is a small self serve area near the T pool. We were just on her in August and I checked it out a few times. I never actually ate anything from there but wanted to see what they offered. It is nice to have a lighter and healthier alternative and if your cabin is near the front of the ship it is easy to pop up there quickly. We had an aft cabin so it was kinda a trek!

I am trying to find what is actually offered in the Spa Cafe. The Celebrity website says it serves lunch and dinner alternatives. Can someone tell me what they serve? Also, is there a cost? Do they have breakfast items as well?

I appreciate any info. Thanks!

The Spa Cafe doesn't offer dinner at all. I believe it closes at 3:30PM.

They serve very light fare, mostly vegan or vegetarian dishes and everything is always served cold, including soups and lunch entrees. Let's just say that it's not everyone's "cup of tea" but I like it very much.

The Spa Cafe doesn't offer dinner at all. I believe it closes at 3:30PM.

They serve very light fare, mostly vegan or vegetarian dishes and everything is always served cold, including soups and lunch entrees. Let's just say that it's not everyone's "cup of tea" but I like it very much.

I know for breakfast they serve egg white omelettes..I don't believe mine was cold <G>

I know for breakfast they serve egg white omelettes..I don't believe mine was cold <G>

I never ordered this at the Spa Cafe. This is obviously a "special" order which they will do for you if you ask (as would the chef at omelet station in the main cafe) bu it is not their regular menu item. I am sure I could have asked for some other dishes to be served hot (I saw some passengers do that) but, again, this is done as a courtesy to the passenger.

We just returned from the Constellation, Infinity sister ship. The spa cafe is wonderful. They serve breakfast from 7:30- 10 am and Lunch from 12-3:00. No dinner. For breakfast you can order an egg whit omellet that is cooked to order, and with no added fat/butter, etc. as is the case in the main buffet omellete station. There are yogurts/ and yogurt parfaits, fruit and healthy cereals. and a Muesli. For lunch there ia a salad station with healthy dressings. One daily chilled soup. Usually 3 choices for lunch items, as mentioned above, like a cous cous salad, or grilled veggie plate, or a cold salmon-type dish. They are not mass-produced, they put out about three of each at a time. You just take a plate. Not as well-known, is that you can special order broiled or poached salmon or Tuna, made to order. I think there was also some typ of pork loin that is made to order also, but I did not have that. (I do not eat pork, anymore). They will bring those items out to your table in approx. 15 minutes. There are some incredible fresh bread sticks. Whole grain, with different herbs baked in, like a stick-shaped foccaccia. There is also a variety of poached fruits in very light, herbed juice. There are usually a couple of different dessert choices, but I di not have those.

There is no charge for this cafe. We usually had our breakfast and lunch there each day. It was a wonderful alternative to overeating at the buffet! Even though there are healthy choices at the buffet, you tend to say "i'll just take a little of this and a little of that" and end up with 2000 calories! We loved the spa cafe, especially since everything is exceptionally clean, no added fats whatsoever, Very pleasing to the eye, and really delicious! Truly our favorite eating spot on the ship! besides our balcony, which we would end up bringing our trays from the cafe.

Sorry, I just want to let you know that this is not really a "special request". There is a sign on top of the spa station telling passengers that these egg white omelletes are available (it states, either spinach or mushroom egg white omelette). And the same goes for the lunch, that there is a sign on top of the station stating that the Poached or broiled salmon or tuna, along with the pork loin, is available. I had not actually noticed the sign for the fish, etc, until halfway thru the cruise, but it had been there all along. We had been ordering the omelletes from the beginning.

Just yesterday I said to my husband....Ahhhhh 11 days of lunches at the Spa Cafe!

I always feel great when I eat there. I am not a health food maniac, but while on a cruise, eating at least 1 meal a day that is not fried or covered with cheese is a good thing!

And the servers there are wonderful. Friendly and helpful. And seem to take a lot of pride in what they are serving. That just makes it taste better!

Sorry, I just want to let you know that this is not really a "special request". There is a sign on top of the spa station telling passengers that these egg white omelletes are available (it states, either spinach or mushroom egg white omelette). And the same goes for the lunch, that there is a sign on top of the station stating that the Poached or broiled salmon or tuna, along with the pork loin, is available. I had not actually noticed the sign for the fish, etc, until halfway thru the cruise, but it had been there all along. We had been ordering the omelletes from the beginning.

You are correct, the signs are there but I still consider it more of a "special request" since the spa cafe offers cold foods almost exclusively. Some people do want some things warm so, in order to accommodate them spa cafe offers a couple of warm items. In any case, the spa is great and I love all the food served there and eat all my breakfasts and lunches there. I happen to enjoy cold foods and if I wanted something warm there was always the regular cafe :)

I fully agree, Muushka. Although I try to eat and cook healthy most of the time, on a cruise, there are just too many possibilities to over-indulge! I felt so much better having my breakfast and lunch, (which by the way, I never eat lunch usually), at the spa. It gave me the option of having a little sushi at 5pm as an appetizer to my late-seating dinner. I can't pass up some fresh sushi!!!!! (tried to leave behind the extra rice, though) Got to cut back somewhere. LOL.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I see y'all are going to Alaska this year.We are wanting to do this exact same cruise next year but the schedule is not out yet.Do you happen to remember when the cruise became available,and also is this a seven day cruise?thanks

Archived