Photo request Imagination U-102

CanWeGoYet?

If anyone has pics of suite U102 on the Imagination, please please post? I have done a google search but come up with only a written review.

Getting so excited for this cruise and hoped to get an advance peek of what the cabin is like. :) Thanks in advance!

All the cat. 12 suites on the Imagination are "cookie cutter". In other words, they are basically identical, so if you find pics of others, not necessarily U-102, you should get a good idea of what to expect.

I do visit a website called www . cruisedeckplans . com. You will need to set up an account to enter the member site, but it has pictures people have taken of their cabins. Sometimes very helpful, sometimes not.

Thanks, i wasn't sure. I had read such different reviews on different cabin numbers for the suites & bathroom / bathtub size - I was thinking perhaps there is a difference between suites. Perhaps different expectations. I know the fantasy class cat 12s are not as spacious or plush as on the newer ships - just hope they are still nice.

If anyone has pics of suite U102 on the Imagination, please please post? I have done a google search but come up with only a written review.

Getting so excited for this cruise and hoped to get an advance peek of what the cabin is like. :) Thanks in advance!

I have a few pictures from a cat. 12 on the sensation, her sister ship. if you give me your email i will sendthem along, or you can find me on facebook, they're all posted on there. harmony t.

Archived