Only guarantees showing

Joie

Why would a sailing only show the guarantees on all the categories. Can no longer see the 8-a, 8b, 8c, etc on any level...inside, OV, or balcony cabins? It's our Liberty cruise and it's not till April.

It's the 4/10 Liberty sailing. Firefly is correct, you have to click on the Fun Select Fare to see the room choices. The Fun Saver fare is GTY only and will not show you any room choices. But there are still rooms available to choose from, although not each and every grade. 8a,b balconies are gone as are all but one 8c (grade OP booked). But there are available rooms in all fare types - inside, OV, balcony and suite.

It's the 4/10 Liberty sailing. Firefly is correct, you have to click on the Fun Select Fare to see the room choices. The Fun Saver fare is GTY only and will not show you any room choices. But there are still rooms available to choose from, although not each and every grade. 8a,b balconies are gone as are all but one 8c (grade OP booked). But there are available rooms in all fare types - inside, OV, balcony and suite.

thanks, I have signatures blocked, and for some reason when I tried to search for OPs posts, I hung up, so I tried to see her profile to see if she had a cruise listed, and that hung up too (I have signatures blocked).

I am also showing a past guest rate, with a free upgrade where you pick your cabin ... and a senior rate on suites only... for april 10th. 1 rate of the 4 is guarantees, that I pulled up.

Yes it is the 4/10 Liberty.

I booked a few months ago witht he Earlysaver option and was able to pick our own room....I just wanted to watch the fares to see if any of them go down so we might apply for OBC.

what does Match downward mean?

We have two 8c cabins.......and that is the category I need to watch for a decrease in price correct? Isn't that how the early-saver works, or am I missing something?

what does Match downward mean?

We have two 8c cabins.......and that is the category I need to watch for a decrease in price correct? Isn't that how the early-saver works, or am I missing something?

Right ... I said unless you want to match upward and move, you cant match downward on guarantees. i.e. you cannot match to a BL balcony guarantee, but if there is a suite guarantee, that you want, that drops in price, you can match upward and change to that.

Archived