Kids club while docked -is it on?

oz5

We are cruising on 1Dec on Rhapsody, we want to do an excursion that our kids are too young for? Can they be left in the kids club?

We know Disney and Princess offer this how about Royal Caribbean?

yes, if I remember correctly the club will open 30 minutes prior to the first excursion time on the days it is in port. You may leave your kids there and do an excursion, and they will be taken care of.

great! the kids are 13 and 10 so not littlies any more. LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING WHITE WATER RAFTING THEN!

For the 9-11 year old, yes it will be open. But it might not be for the 13 year old. That group is a little more unstructured.

So for the young ones, yes its open during port. For the older ones, not guaranteed.

I'd add that security is not supposed to let teens off the ship without parents so if they are left behind to run the ship, in theory they are stuck on the ship...

I'd add that security is not supposed to let teens off the ship without parents so if they are left behind to run the ship, in theory they are stuck on the ship...

Yeah in theory Dave. We know how that works. ;)

Do you remember the thread where some of our young CCers pointed out that they just acted like they were with the people in front of them and were never stopped. And I remember at least 2 infuriated parents who came here to complain that the "crew" left their little darlings off the ship. ;)

I think they said that the only way to guarantee that it won't happen is to go to customer service and flag the kid's card and say they can't get off.

Archived