Isla Passion ... with kids?

HoustonTodd

We are debating between Isla Passion and Nachi Cocum, and I was wondering if there were many activities on Passion island for my kids. Water toys/snorkelling/jet skis? My kids are a little older - 9, 12, 16. They love the idea of the twister boat ride and the beach looks beautiful but I don't want them being bored once we're there. Any input from people who have tried it?

I'm just back from visiting Passion Island and I would recommend doing anything but. Not too many activities on the island. Trampoline, kayaking and some not so good snorkeling. The island is very pretty but it is infested with flies (all over the food they serve for lunch :eek:) and other biting bugs on the beach. I've been on 25 cruises and this is the 1st bad experience I've had on an excursion and the 1st time I felt passionate enough to let other people know about it. Please consider other options.

Kimberly

We were at Passion Island in August, on the Twister excursion thru Carnival. While we really enjoyed it, and will probably do it again in February, there wasn't that much for kids your age to do. (my girls were 18/21, and were content to swim and sunbathe) They did have jet ski rentals, kayaks, and a small water toy. There was a land trampoline. There were segways to rent - looked like kids your age were on them. They were really cool! Paradise Beach may be a better alternative.

Archived