Equinox Solarium Pool

Rob&Nancy

We're sailing on Equinox next year, and we were wondering about the Solarium pool. The Thalassotherapy pool/hot tubs on Constellation were one of our favourite after-dinner spots.

Is the Solarium pool on Equinox a Thalassotherapy? Is it open in the evenings? And, is it still part of the free package for all passengers, not just for Aquaspa?

Thank you!

We're sailing on Equinox next year, and we were wondering about the Solarium pool. The Thalassotherapy pool/hot tubs on Constellation were one of our favourite after-dinner spots.

Is the Solarium pool on Equinox a Thalassotherapy? Is it open in the evenings? And, is it still part of the free package for all passengers, not just for Aquaspa?

Thank you!

It is not a T pool, it is free and according to the Dailies is open to 8:00P.M.

It is not a T pool, it is free and according to the Dailies is open to 8:00P.M.

No, on the Equinox, the main pool closes at 9 p.m., but the Solarium pool (which is only about 4 feet deep) is supposed to stay open until 10:00 p.m. However, in my experience during the 11/29 4-night cruise, the staff closed the pool 15-30 minutes early and I asked a guest relations officer to file a report about it.

The Solarium was my favorite spot on the ship! It was rarely crowded. I really enjoyed going there in the morning, having a swim and a soak in one of the two hot tubs then grabbing some fruit & coffee at the Aqua Spa Cafe that is in the solarium area. Just stay away from the starboard side near the exit doors to the pool as this is a smoking area!

P1100276.jpg.d026175ed6c7f17ffd2900a346acaf37.jpg

P1100277.jpg.15c269941db35c3ef95e2e02cd9a88bd.jpg

The Solarium was my favorite spot on the ship! It was rarely crowded. I really enjoyed going there in the morning, having a swim and a soak in one of the two hot tubs then grabbing some fruit & coffee at the Aqua Spa Cafe that is in the solarium area. Just stay away from the starboard side near the exit doors to the pool as this is a smoking area!

Great, thank you! I appreciate the pictures. We loved this area on Constellation and particularly enjoyed lunch there - amazing how they could make healthy food seem like a treat!

Archived