Black Friday

frazzledrazzle16

I got this as the thanksgiving sale (my pvp as I mentioned in another post, said this looked like a repacked pack n go sale).

Carnival Elation

SDG

12/4/2009

Ensenada

$159

$199

N/A

Carnival Elation

SDG

12/11/2009

Ensenada

$129

$149

N/A

Carnival Paradise

LAX

12/11/2009

Ensenada

$159

$179

N/A

Carnival Paradise

LAX

12/18/2009

Ensenada

$199

$279

N/A

Carnival Destiny

MIA

12/10/2009

Key West & Cozumel

$199

$229

$279

Carnival Imagination

MIA

11/30/2009

Key West & Cozumel

$119

$129

N/A

Carnival Imagination

MIA

12/14/2009

Key West & Cozumel

$159

$179

N/A

Carnival Sensation

MCO

1/24/2010

Freeport & Nassau

$219

$249

N/A

Carnival Sensation

MCO

1/31/2010

Freeport & Nassau

$219

$259

N/A

Carnival Victory

SJU

12/6/2009

Southern Caribbean

$379

$399

N/A

Carnival Victory

SJU

12/13/2009

Southern Caribbean

Thanksgiving Sale

The prices fell off the last one above.

Carnival Victory

SJU

12/13/2009

Southern Caribbean

$379

$399

$479

Anyone know when these prices will be in affect? Or are they over? I saw the pack and go rates a few days ago but they aren't available anymore :confused:

Anyone know when these prices will be in affect? Or are they over? I saw the pack and go rates a few days ago but they aren't available anymore :confused:

<U>

Terms and Conditions

The company reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel.

• <LI class=MsoNormal>Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. <LI class=MsoNormal>Offer is non-transferable, and has no cash value. <LI class=MsoNormal>No name changes. <LI class=MsoNormal>Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. <LI class=MsoNormal>Minimum purchase category IS. <LI class=MsoNormal>Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. <LI class=MsoNormal>Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. <LI class=MsoNormal>Sailings within range may be slightly higher. <LI class=MsoNormal>Category restrictions and exclusions apply. <LI class=MsoNormal>Valid on new bookings only made between 11/27/09-11/30/09; offer expires at midnight EST on 11/30/09. <LI class=MsoNormal>Group bookings are restricted to berth, does not support amenities, and standard T/C’s apply. <LI class=MsoNormal>Offer only available on ship and sailings mentioned above. <LI class=MsoNormal>Blackout dates apply.
  • Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply.

I got the sale in the form of a email</U>

We got an inside cabin on the Empress deck of the Paradise for $139pp ($109 for 3rd person) leaving on Mon! 4-day Catalina/Enscenada. Great price & we're 4 cabins from the Atrium!

We'll keep her warm for you! I'll be on the Paradise 11/27-11/30. :)

Does anyone know if you can book these black friday cruises if you are outside of the US?

Thankyou

:)

Can you use a TA in the U.S.?? I would think even if you are outside of the U.S. your TA should be able to book these deals. New bookings only, so you cant get them if you are already booked and change. Dont see why you couldnt get the prices tomorrow.

Try

I figured the sale was coming soon. As I watch my price jump 25% in the last 2 weeks.

Maybe I can get lucky and the price will save me on my ES again!

The sale is listed above ... and says for new bookings only. Look and see if your cruise is listed above?? I dont know if Carnival is going to enforce the new bookings only or not.

Archived