Checking Carnival for Price Drops

jburke1566

When I go to the Carnival website to check for price drops on my June 27, 2010 ES booking, it says that there are no bookings available on that cruise. Is that weird? I know there are rooms left becs on other TA sites there are availabilities.

I had to search your posts, but see you are on Freedom that date?? I didnt have any trouble pulling up that date on the Carnival site. I see three rates, early saver, fun select and fun saver showing.

could it be what you mean is your category is not avilable, not that there are no early saver rates?? I see a few rates not available on Early Saver, 4A, 4B, 4C and 6A and 6B. The upper categories of inside and OV still available.

I went to fun select, which is always more expensive and PT shows and some others, so those categories must have sold down enough they dont want to sell any more at ES rates. They can pull the rate on any category before the rate expires.

When I go to the Carnival website to check for price drops on my June 27, 2010 ES booking, it says that there are no bookings available on that cruise. Is that weird? I know there are rooms left becs on other TA sites there are availabilities.

Sometimes this shows up when they are working on the system. Just try again later. What ship are you cruising on?

Archived