Happy Thanksgiving !

KevinsCruising

Just wanted to wish my fellow cruise critics a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for being able to cruise in my life and meet all the wonderful people that become life long friends !!! Life is a cruise! Anchors away !!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

That is very kind of you and a Happy Thanksgiving to you are yours and to all my fellow CC members and friends.

May you all enjoy the effect of the Tryptophan!:)

I just said this on another thread, but I am so very, VERY thankful for my CC pals - and all of the fun; amazing; informative.......and downright hilarious times we've shared. Is the internet not MIND BOGGLING????

Happy TG to All (again),

Mimi

Just wanted to wish my fellow cruise critics a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for being able to cruise in my life and meet all the wonderful people that become life long friends !!! Life is a cruise! Anchors away !!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

I echo Kevin's thanks... I'm thankful every day for getting to cruise so often. We've done 10 cruises this year, large (13 day) and small (1-night) and every one of them has been SOO much better than--you know--REALITY.

The only BAD cruise is a cruise not taken. Even if you have a cabin on deck 2 next to the engine-- Even if you have to take a shift ROWING (heh) there are worse things you could be doing with your time. So, even though I still gripe about the *expletive deleted* tendering system in Grand Cayman, I know that cruising is truly the best way to see the world and I look forward to cruising to every corner of this big blue marble we call home...

And I thank you

JWK: Like Magellan, only different....:p

Archived