How did you find cruise critic?

kaseyoz

I was told about CC by my t/a and i have never looked anywhere else.

When me and my hb took our 1st cruise we didnt know anything about cruising.

When we booked our second cruise on the Sun Princess we told our t/a we wanted to find a site we could learn everything we could and we have never looked back.

We obtained all the information we could from here and asked questions and there was always someone to reply to them.

This is a fantastic site and you get to meet some beautiful people along the way:)

I found it through Google. Went searching for everything cruises once we decided to book our first cruise.

That was nearly a year ago and we're now counting the days until we sail!! This is a great forum to learn and share in other's excitement.

I look forward to posting again soon when we get our tickets!!

:):)

I have to admit I can't remember how I found this sight......I think alzheimers must be setting in. I've been sitting here trying to think how I found and joined this sight.

It'll probably come to me in the middle of the night..;)...then I'll get up and type it on here so I don't forget....hehehe...

However I got here, and I'm glad I did, because I love CC...:)

Jillybean:)

I too found this sight via google, back in 2005, when we booked our Beijing to Bangkok cruise. Joined the Roll Call for the cruise, & made some wonderful friends.

Have joined every Roll Call since, & out of 5 cruises, there has only been one roll call, where we didnt connect with other cruisers(Baltic cruise )

We even have Sydney CC dinners a couple of times a year & firm friendships have been made.

I have also learnt so much from these forums & must admit, a day doesnt go by, without checking in.

Cheers

Tanya

Archived