Can you bring wine with NCL $15 sticker on it on another NCL ship?

tbmrt

Now that is a first!

Never ever saw that question, and guessing you may not get a good answer. Unless you have some really special wine, I am thinking that is alot of effort to be dragging wine around that much, vs just buying it onboard.

Keep in mind that many people take wine onboard and never pay the $15 as the table is not always staffed or paying attention.

Good question. Let us know what happens. Maybe somebody will pop up here that has been through this. If you do it, make sure you have the receipt as I would think it would be real easy to just transfer the sticker from one bottle to another.

If it was me I would just have it in my carryon when you board. If you are stopped and questioned just show them the sticker. Sure don't know this from experience but it seems plausible.

This sounds like the most logical answer to a question that has never been asked, or so they say. I am guessing that you are not real wine drinkers or that wine would have been consumed at some pont...or perhaps you had other reasons why you still have it, or you are on "back to back" cruises.

Hope you get your wine on board without any issues. Enjoy your cruise! ;)

I would also carry the receipt that you get when paying for the corkage. On our South American trip, there were a few instances where we were told that we had to carry the receipt with us to the dining rooms etc. No one ever asked for the receipt but it was also mentioned in the dailies.

Archived