Help!

LaWeezy

We are going on our 1st cruise Dec 14/09 and I have visited sooooo many web sites trying to find a park sleep cruise deal! OMG either you get a good deal on a room and have to pay threw the nose for parking or shuttle or the room is sky high in $$$! Just when I think I have a pretty good deal I read the reviews on the hotel and it changes my mind fast. Does anyone have any ideas - my husband is worried about parking security at some of the hotels. Any help would be appreciated. Tkx

In winter, Miami is expensive...there's no way around that! As far as parking, one spot is as "secure" as another, really....none are totally secure, just like at home! And you're driving from Canada?????

If you do get a hotel near the port, a cab is your cheapest option...usually around $10 per cab (not per person!) to the port.

There's a Holiday Inn (Bayside) that could be an option...it's basic, but close to port.

Thanks for the info. I will look that hotel up. Perhaps we would be better to stay outside of Miami and leave the car at the port, suck it up and pay the $100 for parking......it's just that all these added expenses add up. And yes we are leaving on the 11th of Dec and driving down. Here's hoping there is good weather and no delays............:eek:

I just booked our pre night and it was $129 + tax! What a deal! The parking at the port was going to be $100. Now here's hoping the parking isn't extra! There is nothing saying the parking is free on the web site but the call taker said there was free parking. I hope this isn't one of those horror stories! I will let you know when we get back in Jan. Now to find out about Port Richey accomodations.................new search......:rolleyes:

I just booked our pre night and it was $129 + tax! What a deal! The parking at the port was going to be $100. Now here's hoping the parking isn't extra! There is nothing saying the parking is free on the web site but the call taker said there was free parking. I hope this isn't one of those horror stories! I will let you know when we get back in Jan. Now to find out about Port Richey accomodations.................new search......:rolleyes:

Glad it worked out. Did you book the "park here, fly there" package? It says parking for 7 days. If so you are all set.

Archived