Just back from Atlantica-Review

daveb9

They decorated the ship daily with different themes and they did put Thanksgiving Decorations up on that day. They did a circus theme a Mardigras theme a Roman theme 70 & 80s theme Rock Theme and a Italian theme. The crewe dressed for each occasion. it was a lot of fun. They allowed people to start boarding around 12:30 and they do have 2 roulette tables along with black jack, Caribean stud and 3 card poker.

Here is a link from some of our pictures. You will have to recognize me from the pictures. The Roman night was the same night as the Italian Tenor. The night we were in Old San Juan. They had a show at 10:45. It was like a talant show where we voted for the performer to go to the Buffet or to the Lions. lol

hope you enjoy the pics.

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/bigjohn1968/

I am the most picky of people when it comes to food. My wife hates when we go out for dinner because they always mess up my meal some how. When it comes to the cruises I could careless. If you have ever been to Europe they eat way different then us. For all of you that have been on many cruises have you ever seen anyone go hungry. You never hear anyone say "I am starving". Stop worrying like someone said in an earlier post "you are not cooking and cleaning it up". You are not getting cheaper food because of the price. It is different from what you are used too. I am sailing on the Atlantica Western Caribbean New Years Cruise. I will post a review as soon as I get home.

I am wondering if they will have 2 formal nights because of new years of just one which will be new years.

Once again enjoy you trip. It is still better then being at work.:)

I never complain about food. It is not different because of where they are from. Again I am a fat guy my wife is 100% Italian. I will eat almost anything. The FOOD PLAIN SUCKED ASS !!!!!!!!! Plain and simple. Make excuses if you want too but that is the plain truth. I still had a good time because I was able to eat in St Thomas Puerto Rico and Grand Turk. The best meal of the trip was in Puerto Rico. The Crew were great even the front desk people that were swamped and the Boat was beautiful. As you said still better than being at work. This is my 15th cruise so I do know the difference. I did not eat at the upgraded restraunt so I cant comment on the food there. It is $30.00 per person though.

Thank you so much for sharing your photos! It looks like you had a great time (even if the food was terrible). The ship looks beautiful.

What Category room did you have? It looked real spacious.

Seventeen days can't come fast enough :D.

Archived