Vacation video

I plan on writing up a whole review, but for now here is a highlights video I put together. I had to use a really basic editing program though because my other (better) program wasn't working right.

Anyways, it is on the November 23rd cruising on Monarch of the Seas. I'm 22 and my husband is 24.

BTW the part about the Academy bus, that is the Academy both my husband and I work for and they took a group of students on a cruise (a different one) over their Thanksgiving break.

I plan on writing up a whole review, but for now here is a highlights video I put together. I had to use a really basic editing program though because my other (better) program wasn't working right.

Anyways, it is on the November 23rd cruising on Monarch of the Seas. I'm 22 and my husband is 24.

BTW the part about the Academy bus, that is the Academy both my husband and I work for and they took a group of students on a cruise (a different one) over their Thanksgiving break.

Really enjoyed your video! My Sister and BIL are on the MOS next week.

Thanks for sharing; glad you had a great time.

Katy:)

Outstanding!! What an up lifting post. Nice to see you had a Great time!

Happy Cruising and Holidays from Earl & Kathy:D

Archived