Kind of an "odd" question........

sparkscruiser

If you mean from an outside source, although it may depend on the port, my understanding is that this was stopped a couple of years ago. We had wine delivered to our hotel and brought it with us. You might want to consider seeing if you can arrange anything with your hotel (assuming you are staying at one pre and perhaps post cruise) and dash over and pick it up between sails. You can arrange to have it delivered on a particular day. You certainly could arrange to have Carnival deliver liquor to your room, although I don't know what time that is delivered.

Hm...on rereading your post this may not be answering your question. If I have misunderstood- sorry.

We have done two b2b cruises. One was just a couple months ago. Both times on the last night of the 1st leg we went to the liquor store 8-830pm. Bought our liquor and they gave it to us "to pack". :D Liquor that had been bought during the week was being delivered to cabins by then. When we walked off to get back on the next mornin, we put it in the closet until we were checked back on. We had the same cabin for the second leg, so no moving our things. Of course we still bought drinks from lido deck and at the shows. :p Had half a bottle to take home! lol

Have a GREAT time!

Kat

We have done two b2b cruises. One was just a couple months ago. Both times on the last night of the 1st leg we went to the liquor store 8-830pm. Bought our liquor and they gave it to us "to pack". :D Liquor that had been bought during the week was being delivered to cabins by then. When we walked off to get back on the next mornin, we put it in the closet until we were checked back on. We had the same cabin for the second leg, so no moving our things. Of course we still bought drinks from lido deck and at the shows. :p Had half a bottle to take home! lol

Have a GREAT time!

Kat

Fabulous! I appreciate the response. Now that you mention it - that would be the way to go. Thank heavens for seperate Sail and Sign cards on B2B's!:D

Fabulous! I appreciate the response. Now that you mention it - that would be the way to go. Thank heavens for seperate Sail and Sign cards on B2B's!:D

You dont need to wait until 8 pm. anytime after 1 pm on my cruises, on the last seaday, you could take it back to your cabin. I bought early because they were almost out my first seaday what I wanted to buy.

I'll echo the same info already posted!!!

Yes, you get the first leg's liquor delivered... and you're welcome to do with it what you might.

I declared one bottle each on my customs when we did our pass through before reboarding for the second leg... and when I got off after two weeks, I exceeded the limit, but it was OK, they said, since I was on for two cruises.

Basically -- they let the two of us bring back in four bottles of liquor. And in Texas only one bottle per person is allowed duty free...

Archived