Thank you

MarchPrideSailing

Thank you to everyone that has posted on cruise critic. Over the years I 've used all the information from advice to opinions posted to create a cruise that usually works out really smooth.

Why am I finally saying thank you.....because today I feel like I just won the lottery. The up sell fairies exist and I would never have known about them if not for cruise critic. We went from a bd category to A3. Thank you.:D

Thank you to everyone that has posted on cruise critic. Over the years I 've used all the information from advice to opinions posted to create a cruise that usually works out really smooth.

Why am I finally saying thank you.....because today I feel like I just won the lottery. The up sell fairies exist and I would never have known about them if not for cruise critic. We went from a bd category to A3. Thank you.:D

How nice of you to say. Congrats on your upsell. Happy for you. You'll love it!

Tell us a bit more about your upsell.

Congrats!

Looks like you guys are cruising right after us. We are on the Jade sailing Jan. 3.

We had booked GTY through a travel agency. I tried calling the up sell number finally got through and was asked to have the travel agency call them. They were very apologetic about it all. Called my travel agency gave them the phone number thinking they probably would not get through considering how many tries it had taken me but they did and we had a conference call and I couldn't believe it when I was offered a deal.

I'm still logging into my info. on NCL just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Archived