Little Havana (Miami)

bqkali

I'm trying to plan our day in Miami post-cruise and would definitely like to have dinner at Versailles on Calle Ocho :) However, my question is whether or not there is anything else to do in the Little Havana area. Should I allow time to explore the shops/neighborhood or would my time better be spent doing something else? We'll be doing the zoo beforehand, and are looking to fill the afternoon and evening, roughly 3pm-10pm.

Versailles is great, you'll have a wonderful experience. My choice would be to spend the time in Little Havana exploring the shops and neighborhood. Get a true feel for the people and the culture.

/////

Versailles is great, you'll have a wonderful experience. My choice would be to spend the time in Little Havana exploring the shops and neighborhood. Get a true feel for the people and the culture.

Thanks :) I went to Miami about 3 years ago and did a lot of the more typical South Florida attractions so I was hoping for something a little different this time. Little Havana sounds like it will fit the bill perfectly :D

/////

I agree. It is a great experience!

Archived