Eurodam Spa Prices? and Pennical Grill Reservations?

mollybax

I will be cruising on the Eurodam on March 13 and have never cruised on Holland before. I am curious if anyone had a menu for the spa services and prices? I don't see that posted on the HL website.

Also regarding the Pennical Grill can you book reservations prior to sailing? I sounds like it books up fast.

Thanks

MollyBax;)

I can't comment on the Spa services.

Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind reservations can be made in advance either on-line in the "Onboard Gifts" area of the website or by calling Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576.

The Greenhouse Spa and Salon offers your standard range of spa services - massages, face therapies, men's facials, body wraps and exfoliations, hair and nail treatments, acupuncture etc. It also has a thermal pool, heated ceramic loungers (my favourite!), and 3 steam rooms with aromatherapy filled vapours (another favourite). Hubby enjoyed a very relaxing pedicure with hot stone massage of the legs, which ran at about $70. The weekly cost of the thermal package (pool, loungers, steam rooms) was $250 for the 2 of us (7 day cruise). You can also book it on a daily basis ($40 per person per day) provided there is space available. The weekly thermal package can be purchased under the gift section for booked guests. Other treatments you can only book on arrival on the ship.

I will be cruising on the Eurodam on March 13 and have never cruised on Holland before. I am curious if anyone had a menu for the spa services and prices? I don't see that posted on the HL website.

Also regarding the Pennical Grill can you book reservations prior to sailing? I sounds like it books up fast.

Thanks

MollyBax;)

But if you have a coupon for the Pinnacle Grill from your TA you can't make the reservations ahead of time because you have to pay with a credit card at the moment of booking. I know, because I tried! :o

Archived