Persian Gardens on the Summit-Is it all inside or

stipmom

There is no such area called Persian Gardens on any M class ship that I am aware of, and we have been on 3 of them, Summit being one.

Perhaps you mean the AquaSpa, which is an enclosed area forward of the main pools. It contains the thalossotherepy pool, as well as an small area serving healthy type foods for breakfast and lunch.

There are lounge chairs in the area, but they tend to be taken quickly.

There are all sorts of lounge chairs on the outside decks; deck 10, 11 , and 12 (which is the "topless" deck, at least on Constellation). As well, There are chairs on the same deck where the lifeboats are hung (can't recall the name).

Hope this helps.

There is no such area called Persian Gardens on any M class ship that I am aware of, and we have been on 3 of them, Summit being one.

Hello,

The entrance to Persian Gardens on Summit is on the left of the reception desk in the spa area. It's great. Same on all M Class ships, I believe, but I've used that area on Summit on four different cruises.

It has three kinds of saunas: dry, wet and a "couples" one that is wet if I remember correctly. There is a resting area with a Persian-themed, and heated (I think) ceramic tile bench, and fiber optic "stars" in a painted ceiling. The entire area is dimly lit, and very quiet. Relaxing. Adults only. There are showers, but no ice water plunge.

The rate is best if you buy for unlimited use during your trip....they cut you about a 25% break. I think it's $25 per day "ala carte" or thereabouts. Or was...hope nothing has changed, as I leave on her sister ship Constellation in 14 days ;-)

Hope this helps,

Johncn

Boy, talk about being wrong......(LOL!!!)

Truth be told, I don't recall ever seeing any mention of this area, and we were on Connie and Infinity both this year....that, or being old, I just plain forgot !

Just goes to show you what you can learn on these boards.

Sid1962

Archived