Gym Facilities on Quest

GeorgeL

Can anyone tell me what kind of cardio machines are available in Quest gym? Are there any other exercise (weightlifting) machines and free weights as well? What are the hours of operation? Any information will be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me what kind of cardio machines are available in Quest gym? Are there any other exercise (weightlifting) machines and free weights as well? What are the hours of operation? Any information will be appreciated.

They have treadmills, ellipticals, free weights and machines. All the cardio equipment has TVs. The gym shares it's hours with the SPA. I think it is 0600 - 20:00, but don't quote me on that.

They have treadmills, ellipticals, free weights and machines. All the cardio equipment has TVs. The gym shares it's hours with the SPA. I think it is 0600 - 20:00, but don't quote me on that.

Thanks so much!

I do use ellipticals quite a bit but my favorite cardio machine is the stairstepper (Stairmaster). Do you, by any chance, remember if they have one of these as well?

I am hoping to be on the Feb 19 cruise out of Singapore and this would be my first cruise on Azamara (previously cruised mostly with Celebrity) so I am anxious to know if I will be able to continue the workouts I do when I am not traveling. To me this is quite important (I think I am addicted to exercise :)).

I just logged on to ask the same question so also appreciate any feedback.

We run and would like to know how treadmills are on Quest? I see there is also a track. My DH does the weight lifting. On the small (expedition) ships, such as SilverSeas it is usually just us and the crew working out. There was one ship where we had to wait and share the one treadmill.

It's been a while since I was on the ship (last Nov.) but I think there were 3 treadmills, 1 recumbant bike, and 1 elip. I always went very early and there were usually two or three other passengers there at the same time.

I don't remember a stairs machine. Just walk up an down the 12 floors. :)

Not a bad idea...

However, the stairmaster works parts of anatomy that climbing the stairs simply doesn't reach :)

On the other hand, DH thinks all of these are simply well-intentioned torture devices...LOL

Was on the Quest. No stairmasters, spin classes for a charge, treadmills and eliptical

Too bad about the stairmasters. I guess I will have to make do with the ellipticals and treadmills.

Thanks so much for the information.

Archived