post cruise tours from hal ships

honey-bunny

has anyone tried post cruise tour from hal of air boat ride and visit to the reptile farm to see the alligators ?:confused:

we will be next week on the noordam cruise and we are considering to take post cruise tour from hal to do the air boat ride in the swamps and visit the alligators and other reptiles the tour begins at 8:45 or 8:30 am , it is writen on the tour that it is a 4 hour tour with the transfer to the airport , my question is is it 4 hours with the transfer ride to the airport included in the time ?

our plane leaves from Fort Lauderdale Airport at 3 pm is it time for the tour does the tour return to airport at 12 or 1 pm :confused: if anyone did this tour please let me know how long it was all together with the ride to the airport

thank you

... my question is is it 4 hours with the transfer ride to the airport included in the time ?
The time includes the ride to the airport, just as the time for excursions includes the time to return to the ship.

Archived