Renaissance HarbourSide Hotel, Vancouver

can anyone tell me about the location. I have Marriott points and this hotel seems the best of the Marriotts available. I already have another hotel booked, but free sounds pretty good, if the hotel is not under construction and far from seeing the city.

can anyone tell me about the location. I have Marriott points and this hotel seems the best of the Marriotts available. I already have another hotel booked, but free sounds pretty good, if the hotel is not under construction and far from seeing the city.

Two blocks from Canada Place (although I see you're on RCCL, which does dock at Ballantyne). Great location, right downtown.

map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100934763039761071004.000467645fcda21dd87b2&ll=49.288481,-123.116398&spn=0.008188,0.022724&z=16 W.Hastings St, between Thurlow and Bute.

Personally, I think the Marriott Pinnacle (virtually across the street) is a nicer property.

• 1 month later...

We stayed at the Renaissance in May and it is very nice; it is the older of the two Marriott's .... it would date back to the early 70's and opened as a Holiday Inn back then. However it has been completely renovated for the Olympics and is not a bad bet at all. The Marriott being the newer just may provide some better views depending upon your room location in the hotel.

Archived