Fishing Charter Question for Aplmac

Zada

Aplmac, are you familiar with Predator Sportfishing Charter in Barbados? Apart from their website, I haven't been able to locate much of anything about them other than the captain is Christopher Burke.

To all other CC members....have any of you booked with Prdator Sportfishing? Would you do it again?

I can't help you with Barbados. However, we have chartered in Aruba and St Lucia while on cruises.

We have had good luck on two trips with Kenny"s Toy in Aruba and had a good trip with Exodus in St.Lucia. We did not enjoy our charter with Mahi Mahi in Aruba.

Aplmac, are you familiar with Predator Sportfishing Charter in Barbados? Apart from their website, I haven't been able to locate much of anything about them other than the captain is Christopher Burke.

To all other CC members....have any of you booked with Prdator Sportfishing? Would you do it again?

I will be on the AOS Feb. 28th. I booked Captain Harold Davis his web site is challangecharters.com. I have not used him before but I have booked charters in many ports and I am usually happy with my selection.

Aplmac, are you familiar with Predator Sportfishing Charter in Barbados? ===> Sorry...no.

Apart from their website, I haven't been able to locate much of anything about them

other than the captain is Christopher Burke.

I'm still struggling with the choice of name.. :cool:

• 4 months later...

We actually had a great time with Captain Christopher Burke. It appears his grandfather was actually a designer of America's Cup racing yachts making his choice of becoming a seafarer a continuation of a family legacy. While the fishing wasn't great (only caught a lizardfish), Christopher and his mate Adam were delightful companions on a fun day on the water.

Word of warning though, despite copious amounts of Banks beer available, there is no head on the boat. Luckily he does mention this on his website. Not that it helped my bladder much. :p In spite of this drawback I wouldn't hesitate to book with Predator Sportfishing again. Maybe next time we'd try the deep sea rather than the inshore fishing.

Archived